
HAHA. Today in sch was pretty fine. :]
One thing I realized is the course I’m thinking to take after O’s ,,
Did not have much future though . maybe I shld change my mind.
Anws today we did the ecareer portal. It was pretty AMAZING.
Coz Joyce’s career was something like ‘CARPARK-IN-CHARGE’.
And I’m like something abt tourism thingy.. and even HAIRDRESSER!
Sher’s was abt manager ranks. Pro .
And ShuYing was Chef? LOL. XD
Its pretty cool. :P nice and fun to play. Hehees.
Tmr going for retreat. Haven pack yet. :)
Lazy maybe. HAHA. I nid to list down some stuffs in case I forgot :
[1] D & T brief and situations .
[2] Chinese? File?
[3] Chem file?
[4] Study Physics ,, waves?
[5] SLEEP HARD!!
Oh ya.. something to say..
WE WILL DEFINITELY MISS YOU SHERMAINE!! :D
Dun forgot abt us ,, coz we WUN forget you . x)
U takecare arh. See you on Tues!! ;D
Sms me if u r bored. I may be able to entertain u.
Bleahs. Dats all.. BYEEEEE n TAKECARES ALL~ xiaping .
No comments:
Post a Comment