Sunday, February 28, 2010

❤ 28/02/10 ❤


:( i got up at 9plus today.. guess its becoz i'm used to it alr~
i dun like the feeling when i pass by tpy.. :(
i can't bear to leave those memories dere :(
although there's good & bad, however.. i just want to rmb the 'good'.
bad ones are the snacks uncle & the detergent auntie. roar.
LOL. other than that, all are okay alr. HAHA.
I kinda regretted not making more cards :(
but that was nt becoz we're lazy, that was becoz we're tired~
i rmbed i did them until 2am in the morning & i was supposed to work tmr.
I was still smsing at around 1am coz we were unsure of the names :x
and in the end, if i'm nt wrong.. i spelled 3 of the names wrongly :(
sad-ed, but then.. I didn't spell wrongly in purpose! :( :( :( :(
i will miss everyone dere, becoz it was a nice experience i had :D
ALL THE BEST PEOPLEEEEEEEEE! :'(
sometimes i wondered.. whats my shift tmr? :x

No comments: