but anws found this post from my RP friend.
i found it awesome! :)
It says :
The learning environment is great there and there's nothing that I could
ask for more.
During the camp my school, SOH,(School Of Hospitality) was so
united that we've really made full use of my camp to enjoy ourselves
and at the same time, made us enjoy our stay in RP
It was the first time that I enjoyed dancing
All of us performed a mass dance with the song "For your Entertainment"
It was really nice to see all of us dancing
Although SOH didn't win the Principal's Cup (We were runner up)
But we felt that we had already won
We won inside our hearts.
I look forward to my future in RP
You can continue to look down or mock at RP but once you are
All of us performed a mass dance with the song "For your Entertainment"
It was really nice to see all of us dancing
Although SOH didn't win the Principal's Cup (We were runner up)
But we felt that we had already won
We won inside our hearts.
I look forward to my future in RP
You can continue to look down or mock at RP but once you are
experiencing the life there, you'll be laughing over what you said :D
So here's my stand
I AM PROUD TO BE IN TEAM REPUBLIC.
this is totally true. RP is not some sch dat slacks.
instead,we have to work even harder than all other polytechnics to get
a good grade.
if i'm kidding,i'll let you slap me.
No comments:
Post a Comment