Wednesday, June 23, 2010

today is very very cold x.x
reached home at 5pm. watched tv until 6pm.
fell asleep at 6pm, woke up at 8pm ><"
LOL. now wearing jacket ~.~ I'm not sick okay! just feeling cold.
what to say abt today? hmmmm..
Happy Birthday Cat! You're 17!! :P
today is Communication practice. its horrible. why? :/
because I'm v tired today in school, and so dun feel like doing anything.
Great, OB UT result is not out yet. I dunnoe how long this will take man! -.-
haha. and Kai Yi just called. he forgot how to withdraw $20 bucks again :x
yawns. alright people, gtg and do my quiz, RJ and evaluation now. bye! :)
I want to take you with me no matter where I go.
gotta buck up for my OB now. and for the future UTs.
I AM DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF.

No comments: