luckily submitted my RJ at 12am last night. PHEW!
HAHA. finally! today is Sat! but well, nth to be happy about..
because before you knew it, its going to be monday soon ><"
but well, I must be contented (: haha. starbucks ytd was awesome!
we shall go out some other day as well, kays :D wheeeee.
anws early in the morning I received a msg when I on my phone. haha.
This guy actually say he will smile when he read my msgs and even say that..
his brothers will look at him smiling at his phone. LMAO can!
I didn't send him jokes or whatever. but its unfair!!! now he's now in kbox -.-"
I wanna go kbox too. rawr. unfair unfair unfair! :(
I want to watch Toy Story 3 and Eclipse! how how. sad-ed.
oh anws, my sis has passed her driving license ytd!^^ yay. its good its good ;)
okay I think I'm kinda random. LOL. but its okay. lalalalalala..
I think thats all about my life ytd.. haha. so bored now.
and I guess everyone skipped SOH team building programme today. Rofl.
but its good. its totally a waste of time. HOHOHO. okay luh. dats about it.
bye people! :D loves.
realised that I have a clash of things on monday. shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment