Friday, July 2, 2010


hohoho. went to watch Eclipse today, after school.
It rained. Thus in the end we only managed to catch the 4.45pm one.
The show is so-so only. Ending dun rock either =.="
LOL. Its freaking cold in there. and we were seated at the first row,
but its still okayokay. not like as if we have headache or something^^
After movie, went for dinner at J8. Hong Kong cafe.
ate fried rice with root beer in Hong Kong cafe. $$$!
Gosh. spend money like mad today. forgot abt my plan alr! Grr.
anws, I didn't post anything about school today is because..
today nth really happened because I didn't really communicate with anyone.
thus.. nth to talk about. ~.~" hmm, tmr i'll be saying goodbye to my long fringe ._.
yeup. alright. I think thats all (: byeeee ~
When you feel the hurt, then you will begin to cherish..

No comments: