Sunday, July 25, 2010

I feel so lazy to post until I feel like copy and paste kaiyi's blog post D:
hahahaha. Kai Yi bought a hot pink shirt, with a bow and his pants!
LOL. at 4pm, I random received a call from him asking me to go out -.-
I want to faint. den he's alr on the way while I'm still at home.
stil rush me somemore! Grr. HAHA anws Hong Ying was there too.
Kai Yi was so fussy abt the shirt colour ._. he likes Ah Pek's colour xD
In the end he bought two shirts at G2000. hahahahaha!
HOT PINK & ... I FORGOT. :/ aiya. focus on his HOT PINK kay :DD
and then for his pants, we have to wait for him outside the fitting room.
He change super duper ultra SLOW. haha. KY if u see this, dun kill me :)
but its true, True, TRue, TRUe, TRUE :P lalalalalala ~
anws, I need to say that my shirt is different from the ones we saw okay!
OH M G x.x" not funny nt funny nt funny nt funny okay! tsk.
oh after that went CCK because that troublesome boy had to alter his pants.
In the end, shop close -.- okay so we had to go back. then there was this indian guy
who passed a wallet to Hong Ying D: and say he picked it from dunnoe where.
Then in the end the wallet belongs to a girl named CHERYL CHONG :O
ez-link card -> REPUBLIC POLYTECHNIC. SIA LA. same sch seh :D
okay anws the wallet is now currently with HY.
now is Mathematics. SIAN TTM. monday monday monday = Math.
JUST KILL ME. yawns. anyong ~ gotta focus in class now :x rofl.

No comments: