Monday, August 23, 2010

At first, nothing went on smoothly today at first.
Oh I was with HY & Sher today at Bishan library in the afternoon ^^
Didn't manage to go out and study with 100% concentration.
kinda dun expect this kind of 'combination' but everything was still alright ~
Things didn't turn out nicely, and got HY pissed because the plan was cancelled.
But at the very least, things ended nicely. Woohoo! :D
Had a kinda long chat with you till night and at least we managed to clear certain things up.
No matter what, it was good that we do have some time chatting about life.
How we started knowing each other was kinda funny and unbelievable.
Probably just a request for sending email to Science faci, but at the v least I got to know you.
Haha. hope you rest well and really, the laptop's weight is killing me. :)
But still, that trip was worth it. Talking to you for so long was something I can't imagine.
Rofl. I guess I'm gonna miss your presence in my class next semester. I'm serious.
Lots Of Loves.

No comments: