Sunday, August 8, 2010


I just came back from a very unexpected situation.
and guess what, luckily ice cream still works on me..
If not, I could have been still kinda pissed abt what happened.
Okay, let me start by saying the thing right from the beginning..
During the afternoon, I asked ky out. because I need to go queensway.
So we went to queensway to make our boo team tee which I plan to make.
Okay, so anws after that we wanted to give the shirt to someone.
So we went all the way to the house, received attitude from that person,
and then went home with a black face. Everything turned out ugly.
We were quite excited abt the trip to the house at first, but ended up the opposite way.
Why do we deserve this kind of attitude from you? WHY?
If its because we went to your house out of a sudden, we were rude,
we went there just to disturb you and you dun like it..
We are okay with that. But guess what, we don't even had the intention.
If we had the intention, we could have barged in your hse by pressing the door bell,
without even caring abt your feelings. Am I right?
I admit we have our wrongs, but the attitude you gave,
simply shows that you think you were so great, as if you did nth wrong.
As if we totally deserves your black face, your scoldings and everything.
KY said '你要哭了' just now at the mrt station, but I am not. I just feel very disappointed.
I know I may have spent too much money on stuffs, esp on people, but you know what,
I always thought that it doesn't matter how much $ you spent, as long as you know it was
worth it. And guess what, I realised I was wrong. Because you dun appreciate it. AT ALL.
Somemore, I dunnoe why you tend to cherish others more than us.
Do they deserve more than us? Looking back, did they do anything for you? Did they?
Why do some endings will change if the characters change? Is this world so bias?
I dun understand, I really really seriously don't.
I wanted so much to communicate with you in a better tone.
Why I can't force myself to do that? why why why why why??
I admit I really have the urge to say sorry just now when you just turned away from us.
but I really can't force myself to say that. because we are nt totally at fault..
You never know, how much I wished I could just tell you that you have to rest well today..
because tmr you have to give your best in ndp..

No comments: