HOHOHO. its a gd thing that my sis did not get KEY :))

hohoho. I just realised these few days I am so lazy ._.
hohoho. I just realised these few days I am so lazy ._.
I hardly go facebook, I don't care about my cafe/baking life/ceo dream ~
I no longer clear my mails and stuffs. I no longer blog as often.
hooked to pokemon :x I know its childish. but ya, I am going to stop playing!
HAHA. self-disciplined. remind myself of UT3. I would definitely stop sia.
got back UT results. hmmm. nt bad la.. guess what, the worse one is nt out yet (OB)
hohoho. tmr, OB class. haiz. BORING SEH. alright anws. went to ECP ytd ^^
I shall post some pictures about it kay. :D lalala. scroll up!
saw Ivy on the bus today! SHE RMB MY BIRTHDAY!!!
awww so sweet! hahaha. but dun expect that she rmb luh. hehee
No comments:
Post a Comment