Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I told myself I must start studying from this week onwards.
and I did. but seriously, only prob 10. rofl.
seriously, I really need someone to give me some motivation man.
I can't slack anymore. Sis said that If you score well for UTs, you dun even need to really
be bothered about your daily grades. then I'm kinda confused. coz i thought for some is 50:50?
oh well, guess this isn't important anymore. now the thing is, i need to do well in UT3.
Maybe just like what I did for UT2 or even better. Especially cognitive. I swear I'm so going to
prove to Wong Hur Wen that I am much better than what he thought I am man. LOSER! -.-
okay, enough of studies. Hmmm talk about life? what can I say? haha.
Told mum I want to buy itouch. Pls, not like I got no money. but she just dun allow. wtc.
I dunnoe luh, as usual. I dun get to decide what I want to have, what I want to buy.
Talking about iphone 4. Dad told me crap. as if I am really not mature enough.
He said no use talking to me. He told my mum, if she really want it..
then sell the current phone and go ahead and buy.
But I guess I have to pay for the monthly bills. Argh. This is really @$@##$!#!
Alright I guess I'm so going to earn more money after UT3 and make sure I can support
myself for owning an iphone. roar. But I know I can do it, so dun worry. Start saving now ^^
Oh ya. Kena Bar training for F1. LOL! heard that only 20plus people kena.
The others are Banquet training. Ya, no one I know is doing Bar training -.-"
But its okay, sis said at least doing the Bar work is to learn how to make the different types
of alcholic drinks. Sounds cool right? :) But, there are more bad things about F1 :/
LOL. okay, I think thats about it. ANYONG!
haha. thrown all my more emotional posts at my tumblr.
so you all gonna miss my emo-ness here! haha.
blogger, u are going to miss my emo-ness too ^^
pardon me for not saying out the link. but ya :)

No comments: