today is a cold cold day ! :) and yes, finally, I'm able to go for the chalet ^^
haha. staying at home isn't fun. so I drew this shirt early in the morning at 9am ~
My 4th shirt. okokay. seems like there is improvement. LOL! but a bit childish leh.
lalalala. YOG on tv is keeping me alive. especially swimming one. muahahaha :D
oh oh oh. Seri recommended a few nice korean songs ytd ! and guess what, I'm hooked alr.
Hohoho. alright, got to survive today. and tmr shall be a fun day. I hope so :/
Haha received a sms from Singtel and Singtel wished me happy birthday. 9 more days loh.
Anyhow one -.- okay anws I really got nth to say alr. I ate the only lollipop I have, thus..
I got nth to do alr. LMAO. lalalalalalala.. okokay, ANYONG !
No comments:
Post a Comment