Saturday, August 14, 2010

Watched The Last Airbender @ Bishan GV just now -.-"
it was totally a lousy movie and somemore we paid 14bucks for the 3D one.
okay, I was with KY & HY just now :x hahahahahahaha. lalala.
it was supposed to be having lunch together, then changed to have snacks together..
in the end... is to have dinner together ! LMAO. totally random :O
okay anws, went to supermarket in the afternoon before meeting them..
everything don't turn out nicely. I got scolded for being doing things slowly, but thats becoz
I just woke up and I was only half awake. but thats nt the worst. I dropped my phone.
My heart broke, totally. Got into a bad mood because of my phone.
My mum didn't really scold me. And because she didn't, I felt worse. -.-"
But after I went out with them for the movie, I felt better. Hohoho.
Tmr is SUNDAY. oh my god. the worst incident happened on that day. last week :x

No comments: