Tuesday, August 10, 2010


Woohoo! today is a good and happy day.
Firstly, I want to thank my math faci, MR MARTIN THONG.
I am so gonna thank him in my RJ later! so surprised. because I always teased him.
"BAN MIAN BAN MIAN!" HAHAHA :D but he is nt petty. so quite fun.
He gave me a book from KINOKUNIYA because I scored well for my UT2.
He also gave the books to Mel, Heather, Jon, etc. woohoo! thanks faci ^^v
and I also wish to thank 3 of my classmates who nominated me for the most improved student.
Although I dunnoe who are the other two, other than Farliza, but still THANKS :)
stayed in school until 6pm++ with HY and Christina. haha. coz KY went for meeting.
Reached home with a peace of mind at 8pm++ and msged HY on the way. hehee.
If everyday I were to spend my time like this, I would have nth to complain about.

No comments: