not because of the time taken of the trainings and stuffs, but seriously..
if u get the chance to go for it.. don't. don't. don't. don't.
unless you are able to keep reminding yourself that you are there for EXPERIENCE.
and money and CE points or whatever. Anything that are able to make you 'last' for 3 days.
Although I learnt quite a lot about alcoholic drinks but however.. >.<" it still sucks anws.
I don't understand why hotels are so fickle minded to students.
Awhile say this, then send another email to say another thing. Seriously pissing me off.
I signed up for this, so I have no choice. I have to tolerate until the very last day.
Oh lastly, don't be fooled by the name of the hotel. All hotels are the same. FML.
"Point is, there’s no easier route. Be it Poly or JC, you have to go through shit to get that damn paper."
quoted this from Alicia's wordpress & found it real true.
No comments:
Post a Comment