The fact is, I've nth to post abt ever since sch started.
Basically I have no life. Eat, Sleep, Die. okay, maybe not.
It should be: Sch, Home, Sleep. Yeap. In the middle is studies. DUH.
I want to change my life because I have wasted so much time STUDYING.
yes, I complained abt my GPA. Its not because I am not contented enough.
Its not high enough, I know. Its not low either, I know too.
The world is so realistic. University, want to go? Gpa at least 3.9 please. eh FML.
Imagine I wasn't born now. I was born a hundred years ago.
Whereby education is practically nth. We play with pebbles, and dunnid study.
WOW, isn't that great? Alright, back to reality. Education affects me a lot.
I spend lots of time studying. Worrying I will nt score. -.- Then, after that, worry abt GPA.
Seriously, I'm beginning to hate my life but yes, whats the point? I have to live it anws.
Thus, I will continue with my 'no life' life. DAMN.
And yes, friends are going through whatever shit I'm going through. I'm nt alone, I know.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment