Picture done by: Rui Yang Apple
Haha well, I wasn't smart after all.In life, you always get cheated. Right? :)
Nvm, I just hate the feeling when the moment you dun feel good..
Everyone just came over and ask u about non-realistic stuffs.
Yes, indeed something happened. Thanks for your concern but stop asking the same
old question again and again. Not like I'm gonna give you a different ans this time ya?
Uh huh, anws I'm not emo! LMAO in school, I thought I seemed okay.
How would I know I looked very 'not ok' to my classmates and faci! Oh noo.
haha. well, glad tiffy is back. She alws find fault with me. I'll be more lively in class now.
I hope ppl will soon remove the emo image from their minds. BECAUSE I'M NOT LIKE THAT.
hahahahaha lalalalalala, studies were sad. but I was glad that I survived today - FA.
Tomorrow is Math omg. Faci, I wished you aren't there tmr. stop talking to me. -.-"
No comments:
Post a Comment