Friday, December 31, 2010

hoho . alright, its a brand new year ! and I have a few promises to others and myself.

1. I shall stay happy . be it who makes me sad, I shall stay strong.
2. I shall study hard . I will, I'll continue to do so .
3. I shall organise myself. So I will be able to do my other things.
4. I shall grow taller . HAHAHAHA.
5. Able to make up my mind. be it cut hair or not ~.~" LOL
6. Be mature. Nt to get people angry unknowingly and know how to cherish ppl .
7. Spend wisely . Things I want to get are nt cheap. (the want-list at the side)
8. Be more independent . yes, I need to do so .
9. I shall stay healthy. I hope I will nt consume a lot of fried stuffs -.-
10. I will be good . No crimes, no smoke . Good girl . HAHAHAHAHA

I need to remind myself: People come and go in our lives. We can't do a shit abt this .

No comments: