Sunday, December 5, 2010

wanted to update with pictures but however something wrong with blogger -.-
anws sis finally manage to find the game we played during Fina SWC! (SABOTEUR)
but its expensive and I had to pay myself! tsk. hoho. anws shall play it someday!
sis bought a weird dino after watching 'walking with dinosaurs' it cost 10bucks.
but it looked so so weird. HAHA. oh ya, anws TEDRICK IS WORKING AT STARBUCKS!
haha. I bet if he read this, I'm going to die. I don't know why I'm telling u all this -.-"
but ya, just mentioning that small boy. LOL! I want starbucks T_T
talking about starbucks makes me think of vivo. talking about vivo, makes me think of...
THE HTM OUTING! damn. sentosa again! boring!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
okay anws, these few days the guy who went to camp did msg me but it was really little.
too little for me, I guess. but more during the night! haha!
and the young-at-heart guy is being so nice to me these few days :) thanks for caring.
hmmm, anws not much things to say except some..
to you: I can see you tried, but some things that affects me quite a lot.
You kept saying a particular date, but in the end you were the one who had to change it.
You, yourself know its not the first time. :) well, thats a minus point once again.

-the awesome spikey pineapple is confused for the time being.

No comments: