Tuesday, January 4, 2011



Its amazing that I will like SNSD . and my hot favs are Taeyeon, Sica & Seohyun .
I rmbed saying I hated SNSD ttvm when I'm sec 4, I guess. LOL! and its quite funny..
now, I must listen to SNSD songs everyday. even before UT ._. HAHAHA! funny right !
but v nice ^^ and I really like Taeyeon . OMGOMG. dun ask me why.. but I just like her :P
oh well, today was HTM UT2. Faci was really sweet to come and find us even though she could
just stay at home coz she is not teaching today . I witnessed her responsibility these few days.
She dun usually come online, but these few days she kept coming online, even during late hours.
The she kept asking if we gt any problems . haha . oh well, she is nice . Okokay.. back to my life..
hmmm came back home, ate fried rice and watermelon . and I want to drink koi T_T sobs.
nvm nvm, I am going to drink it someday ! muahahaha ! :D and.. I need shopping, still . hoho.
and.. quite sian for next week -.- SIAN . and omg . tmr gt DHHM talk . always on HTM classes !
alright, I'm kinda tired . update next time ! loves !

-The awesome spikey pineapple loves Taeyeon . hehee .

No comments: