Monday, January 10, 2011

hoho . I thought that I should post this since my friends got this badge for me -.-
sry that I had to hide his name from the badge coz nt v nice to reveal who is he. LOL
but I bet those ppl who are closer to me should know who issit ._."
its the open hse badge he wore for the past few days . HAHA :)
its quite ironic to see them thinking I was really obsessed with him o.o"
Just b'coz I only thought that he was kinda gd looking and even my classmates say
there were alot of sec sch flirt with him during open hse days. LOL. oh well, its common .
he is really really extremely popular with girls. what to do. thats his life. hoho .
haha. okokay looks like I'm going back to my busy world ! annyeong !

-I personally think that today's paper is tough.

No comments: