
I gt jacked by asking for my signature, who knows she will printscreen and do this -.- HAHA
okay, so before I went to plaza sing.. I bought waffles and saw.. HIM ! AND AND AND !!
this time he smiled and wave to me ! oh my gooooooooodness :x okay, I'm v happy today. LOL
oh and on the way to buy the materials for entre.. I went in
to YAMAHA and... bought this..

TADAAA ! Its cute . but I had problems with it . so many questions towards guitar :/
thanks to google . ltr I'm going to flood google with questions -.-" oh well.. hehee. happy me !
hmmm, for htm.. I got a C . that asshole faci just keep blaming me . she dun reflect. kns .
worse thing is, tmr is her class. SIAN TTM ! okokay, shall go do RJ now !! annyeong ! :)
-I'm happy and busy today !
No comments:
Post a Comment