Friday, February 11, 2011

:>

Today Marks The End Of Sem2 ~ Bye E26R ; Bye Year 1 . Gonna be Year 2 Student alr !
So I'm going to list down all the people I will miss in E26R ! ^^v
The certificates I got from Math Faci ! Thanks for all who chose me ! I love you all ! :)
Was shocked that I got 2 awards, totally stunned and I dun even expect that I will get any !
Me & Tiff, the most determined award winner ! HAHA !
Tiff, gonna miss ur loudness and noisyness in the class man !
Love you coz you are alws the one who will encourage me when I'm disappointed and sad.
Love you coz you alws you do guide me when I needed help ! thankssss ! TIFFANY WEE !
Me & Si Hui . Tan Si Hui !
Love you coz you alws help me when I'm in need.
Love you coz you will try to pei me when I needed someone.
Love you coz you will alws find a solution for me when I face difficulties.
Love you coz you alws dunwan me to be stressed up.
Love you coz you alws think abt me, even when you are late.
Will miss your 'DOO!', your 'YEA THATS RIGHT' & ur 'MORON!'
Me, Wan Ting, Sin Yee & Si Hui ! HIHIHI !
Going to miss gossiping, discussing, chatting abt topics that we laugh damn loud !
Going to miss everything, our mandarin convos, the times we complained with each other,
times we were singing together and times we take photos ! :]
Me & Tiff. Tiff arh Tiff ! Yours I alr write on top ! okay ; NEXT ! :D
Jasmine , Me & Tiff ! JASMINE ARHHH !
Going to miss the days you're in my grp. Coz u hardly are . HAHA !
Love the days you laugh, say 'Hi, Morning!' when you enter the class, argue with Tiff,
tease me, ur accent, your fury makeup bag, the fact that you only take wheelchair bound toilet!

Sherina & Me ! SHERINA/ADAMS ! The message you just sent to me makes me sad ! :(
Now Limin is trying to encourage me ! ROAR ! we will still be close even if we're of diff class ok!
I owe you cookies, you COOKIE MONSTER ! We will alws be the sesame street ! ALWAYS !
*prays damn hard* that we will be in the same class next sem ! :)
Love you coz you never fail to make me laugh.
Love you coz you alws disturb me.
Love you coz you are one of the pokers in fb.
Love you coz you smile to ur com when we msn in class.
Love you coz whenever I say 'Hi !' randomly and waves, you nv fail to wave back.
Love you coz you reply tweet fast in class and we alws end up laughing!
Love you coz you also reply to urself on twitter.
Love you coz you sing the 'G-DOUBLE-O-D, J-OB' cheer with me in class when other ppl nv.
Love you coz we alws think of the same things ! great minds think alike !
Love you coz you're v friendly even on the first day of sch.
Love you coz you're Sherina, the one who alws ask me to teach her mandarin ! XOXO !
Me & Limin . BROWN MEH MEH ! ELMOXZ !!
Thanks for encouraging me now ! hoho, I share the same views manxz !
we will still be close like nw even though we are nt in the same class !
*prays damn hard* that we will be in the same class next sem ! :)
We will alws be the sesame street ! ALWAYS ! ELMO ALWS STAY HIGH !
Love you coz you are meh.
Love you coz you name urself mightylicious.
Love you coz you have a tiger as ur rabbit.
Love you coz u sended me htm notes.
Love you coz you alws say 'YOU GUYS ARH!'
Love you coz you're replying my messages faster now.
Love you coz you nv fail to msn me to irritate when u're bored.
Love you coz you alws give me innocent eyes when u did something wrong.
Love you coz you can't take it when I say that you're nt my friend anymore.
Love you coz you dun like me to say 'kthxbye' to you.
Love you coz you nv fail to disturb me every lesson in class.
Love you coz you're forgetful and cannot live without reminders.
Love you coz you alws throw ur scarf to me and I have to catch it.
Love you coz you alws poke me in class when you're bored.
Love you coz you're Limin, the one who alws nv fail to make me happy! XOXO!
Joyce & Me. HI EK LOON !
thanksss for all the sweets you bring in class to share ! thanks for tau sa piah !
Love you coz you are the first person I talked to in E26R.
Love you coz you alws msn me instantly when you sense that I'm unhappy.
Love you coz you nv fail to make me happy when I'm in the same grp as you.
Love you coz you love to drink oreo ice blend.
Love you coz you love my twitter shirt.
Love you coz you gave me the apple sticky sweet for xmas.
Love you coz u alws think u can burst the bubbles on my laptop.
Love you coz you are cute.
Hidayah, Limin, Sherina & Me. My marketing grp.
This pic was taken long ago manxz !
Miss grping with elmo & cookie monster and hidayah ! :(
Gonna miss everyone here when I change class !

As we go on, we'll rmb, all the times we, had together ~

No comments: