Idk why, I happened to pass by ur fb.
the "add as friend" button makes me sad.
then, went your blog. wat can i say.
I know, I did all those due to anger.
but you did the same. don't you?
yes, it was 2 months - 3months since we ever chatted.
all I wanted was to say Hi . just a Hi .
the thing is, I saw you too that day ! ._.you was wearing.. something like my twitter shirt !
forgive me for nt approaching.
but actually i saw u quite a few times in sch.
but I thought, you were angry with me.
yes, has been a long time since u ever contacted me.
and goodness shit. phone spoil, lost contacts. hais !
this post may be late, but if you see it..
like wat u did past for few days..
I just want to let you knw.
you was nv forgotten.
I did not knw what I did.. but still..
HENG ARH ! STILL FOLLOWING U IN TWITTER.
nvm if unfollowed me, at least.. I know that u're fine!
looking back at ur tweets, I smiled.
at least I know, we did enjoy those days.
you knw who you are.
and the others, pls stop thinking its you.
but still ironically, when u were the one choosing to leave..
and yet now you're regretting it.
yay, back to math ! finally ! mood is back ! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment