Tuesday, February 15, 2011

:>

share abt my past . hehee . yay . happy day . no more tears . gonna be strong and mighty !
haha, sry to scare my friends ytd . I dun really knw why I suddenly burst into tears.
but what came upon me was just sadness . and then ya... boohoowoo ! :/
but HAHA ! I'm fineeeee now ! dun wry, I shall stay strong, happy & cheerful. lols.
thanks Mighty for being there to hear my rants like almost everyday after UT !
didn't know why I have so much rants these few days man ! :(
but still, she was there to hear all of it ! meh ! thanksssssss ^^"
today told Minhwan abt my life . she say its interesting . LOL sounds interesting .
but in fact, stress like siao . like working liddat . need to cope with this and that ! ROAR !
HAHA this is Zoey ! My sis's doll when she's small. in fact, we still do like her now !
Another coincidence thing. HER NAME IS ZOEY ! haha I'm Zoe ! haha.
I also have one similar one . mine more like ang mo kind . long hair . her name is.. An An .
HAHA . I forgot why I call her An An. but still, cute name right ! HAHAHAHAHAHA
long lost camera ! came home, suddenly gt the urge to find it ! AND YAY ! :)
found it so quickly ! nw charging ! hoho ! more pics on my blog ? yayxz !
D&T artifact : Shoe tidy . Pink & purple . haha slide each other one . I will alws rmb.
Exploded drawings, watever 2D or 3D drawings . the mighty journal.. and everything..
tears in the MRT ! freaking @$@%@#$!# . and.. all the mosquitoes, the incidents.. LOL !

ANNYEONG !

-I'm feeling quite happy !

No comments: