I nv eat ba gua ! SERIOUS . I NEVER ! >:/ den why sick ? I also dunnoe ! :x
wake up, reply sms. reply sms all the way till midnight . thats my life . LOL !
then in the middle, went out to bai nian or stay at home as there are ppl coming .
boooooohoooooowooooooo ! BORED ! and my fever is like getting worse and worse ! RAWR .
howhowhow . oh btw, UT2 Marketing grade is out ! checked ; score cui . (N)
hais , phone spoil . sick . miss you . pathetic life isn't it ? :/
oh oh oh btw ! Limin has a friend called HONGKI ! hahaha ! but he flew today !
aiya , should ask her to tell him I gt a friend like MINHWAN ! hahaha ! Sarang Sarang Sarang !
hohoho . alright , shall continue smsing till I take my medicine and sleep .
ANNYEONG !
-I'm feeling terrible ! x_x" help ~!
Hi ; I know valentine's coming . But so what ? Isn't it another normal day ?..
No comments:
Post a Comment