Monday, February 21, 2011

:]

say BYE to last paper manxz ! :)
okay reflecting back, I think I may nt do well in UT3 this time.
okay, sucks ttm. I probably will go and check my Ut answers again.. ltr.

A114 - CUI .
B101 - CUI .
B216 - MODERATION = CUI .
H102 - OKAY NT MUCH HOPE .
B215 - DUNNID THINK ALSO KNW = CUI

HAIS ! okokay, the feeling is back. Its nt only about nt doing well for UTs.
Okokay, maybe its not as bad as what I think. *hope not* PHEW .
and still, another type of feeling . OH WELL. what can I say. I am nobody.
Hmmm, actually just a passerby also gd la. hehee. I dun owe u anything.. kekeke
LALALA. stomache. hungry. watever. Wish tmr can go out! coz stay at home like sian!
now watching yu le bai fen bai. sian leh. I dun like Show Luo's new hairstyle :/
Okay, woah woah woah I want to learn beatbox ! HAHA okay, nth nth.
ANNYEONG !

-I'm probably quite sad.

HOLIDAYS STARTED !

No comments: