Wednesday, March 16, 2011

:]

I gt 3 mozzie bites once I woke up.
AWESOMEXZ. (N) I MEAN SUCKS.
I spoiled the diet plan myself. (Y)
I ate chips + icecream. Luckily, its just 1 ! phew max !
and omo. I need more money :( sad die me .
oh. my life is full of fail events. lols. speechless.
oh Oh OH ! I teared a few times when I watched Invincible Youth.
hoho. go watch ! quite.. funny and sad ! lalalala.
OH YA PEOPLE ! PRAY FOR JAPAN ! :(
my fav country and I haven gone there once :(
natural disasters please stop & the nuclear thing stop catching fire !
[RANDOM] Oh there was this day I was getting sleepy..
I think 2 days ago. then my sis woke me up ! ARGH #%@*&%
just to ask if I want to go e entertainment ._." heh. xiao gui !
heh. okokay, thats it ! ANNYEONG ! [updated on 17/3/11]

-I hate it when my schedule was so packed in a particular week and the next week is empty.
I bet the S.D will be damn high coz the 'data' is so far spread ! roar ! >:(

NEXT WEEK IS THE HOLY DAY. 22/3/11. OMO MAX.

No comments: