Thursday, March 24, 2011

:]

okay, I'm bored. So I went around blogs to read. heh.
yea yea. I may have read yours, yours & yours ! *points*
After releasing of poly results, which is the awesome GPA..
ALMOST everyone is mentioning 'University' now.
which is true. I bloody agree that the world is realistic once again.
oh please. with that degree cert. Omo. you're still nth. [to be honest]
Because now almost everyone out there has it. Soon....... Very Soon...
the world will change. As in, you will need a MASTERS to survive.
yea. well done. such a competitive world uh. Money is everything.
School fees is AWESOME. and yea, salary is what we are aiming.
oh well, wat the shit. god knows why we are born here to suffer uh.
lalala. Sucks to be us. GPA was never enough. but we are NOT genius.

People may tell me: oh, urs nt bad la. better than mine.
but the truth is, where can I go also ? uh. FML.
and tell me how the hell to achieve 3.8 & above in RP.
KAMSAHAMIDA.

No comments: