Saturday, April 23, 2011

:>

Ytd's lesson was a joke.
Okay, I dun deny I learned something after a few lessons.
I dun deny I enjoyed vocal classes. It was fun, to me.
Though I had to leave house at a 'no three no four' timing every sat.
It was pretty cool, a good way to end my busy school days.
Teacher want me and Sin Yee to have more coordination.
So he always ask us to sing together first, then solo.
I understand that. Teacher nags a lot. thats wat I think.
but I always have a feeling he v.. err.. in hokkien is "ai mai ai mai"
which means do things at his own timing. he takes his time to walk in,
takes his own sweet time to do everything. I suppose. Then our timing always got delayed.
Oh well, lets see how it goes. And of course, I got the feeling that we are more used to that place.
Esp. the fake recording room. It was fun. ytd we had a chance to sing inside! pretty cool!
[at last! NO MORE SO MUCH OF AH YI ORH! heh. FINALLY!]
Fact: even if you close the door, you can still hear wat the person is talking inside.
HAHA. It was scientifically tested ytd when we are alone. Rofl!
but teacher still had to use a mic when telling us where we go wrong in the song.
I bet he is just utilizing the resources to the max! HAHA!

Hmmm, life was fine.
Realized that I wasn't so strong in life.
I always told myself to be stronger. Always.
But actions speak louder than words. I know.
I need to try harder. I know. I can. Just need to do it.

Just a few more months! argh. hope time flies coz my icecream alr show signs of death..
and.. I want to learn dancing(before I'm 20) after I learned enough of singing!
Anyone's interested? :>

No comments: