last day of holiday and I have to suffer so much..
Life really sucks. This box I bought ytd and I can't eat it nor bring it out to ecp..
mum say I can't eat anything oily ._. but everything contains oil.. ottokae ~_~

Oh well, ate the medicine and seriously it tastes #$!@#%!@ ~
HAHA oh oh oh and on sat ! Me & Sin Yee saw this angry pooh in NEX !

HAHA I wouldn't say its cute, but its funny looking ! :D
then we walked around and look at toys ! omg, I wish I had them when I'm small -.-
Rofl ! okokay shall stop blogging ! Update next time ! ^^
If you dun trust me in the v first place,
I wish I never knew you.
I should have known that it was a sign,
to tell me we aren't supposed to be together..
No comments:
Post a Comment