So tempted to get one of the SPAO tees ! :(

Okay anws, today was quite fun ! hahahaha ! Practicum 1, no need do RJ ma !
Okay, no la. its fun coz we had fun when learning. Handling calls for reservation and walk-in.
and keying in the orders into the system and print receipts ! HAHA. cool notxz ! :D
Scary part is that we are really serving guests from week 6 onwards and the food is cooked by..
MY CLASSMATES TOO ! hahaha . bet no one wants to eat right ! LMAO ! :)
and and and ! I saw quite a few ppl today ! ^^" and there are 'visitors' to Oliva Restaurant !
XF's Class ! the DCRSM class with Hidayah & Nicholas ! hahaha ! but she poked me too hard ~
hoho. okokay ! I realised I alws get v tired after practicum !
okokay I go watch tv liaoxz ! ANNYEONG !
No comments:
Post a Comment