Wednesday, May 18, 2011

:>

Hihi ! FINALLY I'M BACK TO UPDATE THIS PLACE !
These few days sucked. Coz I had to miss sch for microecons !
and today today today is PRACTICUM UT ! I guess my class is the first batch ?
hoho ! guess you will ask how's the UT right ? psst ! its a secret ! :>
but you got to pick a number, I mean lucky draw the sequence for the UT.
I got my lucky number ! but I'm the last. boohoo ! :(
had to wait for the entire class to finish before its my turn !
but ya, the first person also have to wait ! haha ! today no lesson ! only UTxz !
It was kinda scary, most probably because I'm the last.. but the first its worse.
There were 3 facis, if you got Marcus Ow, then you're basically fine ! he gave high scores !
but ya, I didn't get him. I mean, my class only gt two luck ppl who kena him :x
yeah, wat can I say.. I was quite disappointed with my telephone test coz Idk why..
when the phone ring and I answer.. I was v nervous. even the faci knew that ._."
I kept "err...." LOL ! as usual, oral exam in secondary sch also lah ! feeling v different siol !
yeah, so I guess I may not score v well for that section, and and and ! table setting ! :x
made two mistakes there but ya.. its okay its alright, xping xping fight fight fight ! hehee !
most satisfied part ? changing of table cloth + coffee beans ! nv drop any ! *claps* :D
I alws thought changing table cloth cfm cui ! but in the end.. aiseh ! better than table setup !
hoho ! I think ending part is worse la ! situation can be similar to friends, but for me..
totally different. not only asking you randomly about stuffs, but to do some errand siol !
OH WELL ! anws ! I tried my best ! was too nervous on phone & tried my best for answering !
so.. GOOD LUCK TO DHHM PEEPS FOR PRACTICUM UT1 TEST ! ^^ (Y)

I want to live just as who I am ~

No comments: