Saturday, May 14, 2011

:D

Today is fun fun fun ! :> lesson was great & cool !
we were given headphones this time ! able to hear your own voice and music !
cool cool cool max ! more fun when me and my friend are able to hear both of our voices !
HAHA ! hope every lesson will be sooo fun ! and bad thing was, teacher want us to learn 1 song..
but I dun really think the song is nice ley ! Some more.. where to find time to learn that song..
HAIYA ! I will try to flood myself with that S.H.E song then ! HWAITING TO ME ! (Y)(Y)(Y)
okokay, time for bad things.. UT is coming ! ROAR ! how how how how ! :x wasn't prepared !
OH WELL, LAPPY'S DYING. and I lazy charge.. so.. ANNYEONG ! enjoy your weekends ! ^^

I'm in the MR. TAXI fever ~
TOKYO, SEOUL LONDON NEW YORK !

No comments: