hohohohohohohoho !
IKR ! nv update this place for sooo long !
Gosh ! I see cob webs everywhere :x okay jkjk !

Was sick sick sick these few days !
Stage 1: Loss of voice
Stage 2: Block nose
Stage 3: Slight fever/flu
Sucks ! haha now at stage 3 though. rofl.
but dun wry ! I'm FINE ! :)
Leading my life the way I wanted to be.
Eating like some pig! heh drink coffee still !
heh. at least I dun regret ! wheeee sat I'm off to msia !
Idk why I'm sooo looking forward to it.
I just want to leave singapore. the busy and stressful country.
though korea and taiwan and japan are my fav countries !
and I'm saving saving and still saving ! :)
and glad that my iphone is coming my way.
and yes, driving license too. oh gosh. Gonna be busy starting from Aug.
Studies sucks. I dunwan sch to start. I repeat, DUN START YA.
okokay ! bye peeps ! I updated le hor ! takecaresss ! ^^
why can't males and females be best friends ?
ans: because either one of them dunnoe whr to draw the line.
No comments:
Post a Comment