Thursday, June 30, 2011

:>

I love so many people out there !
Coz they really took care of me and smile with me during happy times in my life !
I really feel v v fortunate to know all of you ! :) Lovesssssss my family tree!
Tell me the probability of meeting good people in ur life..
come to think of it.. the chances are really low isn't it ?
thats the reason why I cherish my friends so much ! hehee !
<3 My da jie feb ! She is concerned about me although I do tease her at times.
I step her leg, she step me back. But after that, she really took care of me A LOT.
<3 Erica ! haha my first day girlfriend ! She damn cute la ! esp her msg on the uncle !
hahaha. you are much stronger than I thought you were. Stay well and happy ! :)
<3 Qiao Tian ! You are.. older than me if we look at ur IC. but, you are my twin in real life !
I'm thinking what you're thinking. Even our life and parents are so similar ! MY GOD !
kaykay, gotta ponder on my RJ now ! so freaking tough ! ANNYEONG !

Time will pass sooner or later..
Be it rain or shine.

No comments: