Monday, July 4, 2011

:(

I dunwan to lose you in my life.. I really don't.
I hate it when I have to part with close friends every semester.
It sucks when we are sooo close now and yet not able to be as close next time.
I wouldn't say life is unfair, I'd take it as life is just hinting us to cherish every single person.
I know that. But still.. Do I really believe in Friends Forever? Despite every and any thing ?
I wonder why, I wonder why I wonder. I wonder why I wonder why, I wonder why I wonder.

Chatted with that kiddy da jie on train before she goes to work.
hmmm.. hardly managed to talk to her in a much serious tone.
HAHA. Like wat she said.. I alws call her 'Da Jieeeeeee' v often.. even in msn.
Among all the sisters, I'm the only one who "cling" to her most of the time.
She really provide a kind of sister-ly love. Although she still jump around :P
She look kiddish, but she will alws be my da jie in RP. Touching right. TSK.

I do wonder sometimes, wat if da jie go back indo & nt coming here anymore.
The feeling its like Erica migrating to Canada. I don't want I don't want !
Erica like to say: WAE. So I shall use WAE in my blog this time.

WAE leave the others here in Singapore ?
WAE girlfr dunwan stay here instead ?
WAE we sisters cannot be together forever ?

I know right.. Taking back all the childish behavior and think in a mature way..
Da Jie has to go back someday. She don't belong here in Singapore.
Erica wants to migrate. I should support her decision & wish her all the best instead.
BUT ! It's easier said than done. I will nv learn to let go. I know..

Sometimes, I don't ask.. Its not because I don't care.
Its because I dunwan you to feel I'm asking way too much.

They dun visit this place, I assume. So.. I ranted like a bitch here. BYE.

No comments: