
Sorry for not being the best daughter on earth. Sorry.
For the past of 17+ years.. I nv did anything that disappoint you.
I never touch drugs, I never smoke, I dun steal and my results were acceptable.
But I realised I will never gain your trust. NEVER. I regretted landing on this earth.
UT2 was a disappointment. It was worse than UT3. Luckily, took leave during the hols.
Gonna chiong like a G6 for the ENTIRE week than shop like a G6 after that!
Told you my results during year 1.. and now I nv had a chance to tell you my UT2 results.
I felt v disappointed and had to tolerate the sadness myself. Do you even care?
All you did was nagging at my job. like as if I did not do anything well there..
yes, probably, maybe no one was ever proud of me. I'm sorry for being so unwanted.
For being a loner on this earth. Just me, alone. Maybe I should become the kid at the 9pm show.
Participate in gang fights, skip school, so on and so forth. Maybe thats the life I ought to be in.
haiz. wat can I do when when life is so screwed. though I know that there are ppl worse than me.
All I want to do now is to eat, sleep, study, work, shop. watever. going to do wat I wanna do.. :/
Do u know how it feels to encourage ur friend to be happy,
when you're not much happier than them? :/
I wanted to be independent. I wanted to be strong.
But I realized.. it was easier to be said than done.
Tears accumulated will soon drop one fine day..
because no one is always gonna stay that strong after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment