Awesome ! Now you can see all of my loves in this photo ! haha !
HAHA ! tiring day. CSKO tuition -> Hygiene Test -> Photoshoot !
Glad photoshoot aren't that bad ! Everything was going on smoothly !
And I realised that whenever Erica call and sms me, I'm alws nt with my phone..
Oh noooo. Why ah ? oh and btw in the afternoon, the puking season came back. sucks!
Now I'm okay alr but super hungry. Still scared.. Scared the puking thing come back !
Been through it once, and dunwan the second time ! so... GO AWAY VOMIT ! :(
kay wasted a day ytd. gonna chiong today ! leaving my phone alone.. gonna focus now !
ANNYEONG ! HAVE A NICE DAY TOO !
Not that I'm still loving you,
but memories are still kept inside me..
Maybe I should choose to be stronger.
Just a little stronger to keep me smiling..
while forgetting you.
No comments:
Post a Comment