Tuesday, August 2, 2011

:)

Today faci kept stressing about week 14. Yes, just one more week in this class.
Faci liked to teach our class.. and I enjoyed being in this class too for the past few weeks.
and.. I admit that my class is one of the best compared to other DHHM class :/
thats the reason why I dunwan to leave. I just can't leave those people there..
People around me should know, I alws mention these few people this semester:
Erica, Qiao Tian, Xue Qi, Puay Yen, Febriana (:
They are the best of the best manxz ! LOL. I'm serious.
Well, its true that we are not going to be so close after we changed class..
because we will hardly have anytime to hang out during breaks or even after school.
but once close friends, forever close friends! Thanks for being part of my life! <3
Never ever ever ever am I going to regret knowing all 5 of you! :') sweeee lah !

I'm sorry that I bore all of you with my friends.
I know I always blogged about them. hehee.
hope you all will understand as they are the ppl I see almost everyday!
okokay time to blog about my life:

Life for me was pretty fine ! Wasn't very tired due to work.
But it was a pity that my singing lesson is alws after work..
because by then, I cannot focus & do my best :( sadxz
School is going to flood me with UT clinic again ! Oh noooo ~
Wat to do, I'm still a student. A student with exams/tests.
Wheeeee ! okokay shall go do my RJ then hope I will sleep early!
Tmr gonna wake up early again to meet some of the girls for breakfast!
ANNYEONG! ^_^

If I let you in you'll just want out.
If I tell you the truth you'll vie for a lie.

No comments: