
Tired ttm! coz of UT, next tues is my BTT. like wts. I need to buy time!
UT was a jerk. HIS was okay. but today's F&B like screwed up only!
Slept v little hrs these few days. Eyes closing almost every second!
YESSAH today gonna sleep early! I THINK. then tmr 8:30 meet GC ppl -.-
to go for the stupid training! Grr. Dammit. I could've sleep more loh. sleepy max!
Idk what to update. Pls forgive me ppl! HMM.. what should I write... just v tired :x
TV was something I no longer touch! ): so sad right! BUT! something gd is...
I ate icecream more often then before. Okay, I only eat icecream when I'm feeling down.
Thus, it more not be a gd thing that I ate more often... but... NICE LEY! and jelly! ^^ (Y)
LOLOL okokay! gotta end here. Life is just so plain (:
Mixed feelings. What Should I Do?
No comments:
Post a Comment