Wednesday, January 25, 2012

:>

When time flies,  I really have nothing to say.
Officially quited GC. Oh wells, whatever happens, I've to know I got no choice.
If I were to really describe how I feel on the last day of work. Its SUPER SAD CAN.
Today is RCP2. Last day of Oliva operation for my class. Week 14. Time really flies alright.
Everything 'LAST'. Seriously, I've learn to move on. What really stays with u, will stay with u.
Hmmm, idk what to blog alr ley. Wait let me think. OH CNY! This year's ang bao not a lot uh!
and and and this Saturday will be Batam trip w the school! I haven pack anything. Call me lazy  :3
Tmr F&B, if I could choose, I'd SKIP. I'm serious. Everyday schooling is like super bored can!
Alrights, off for now! ANNYEONG ~ <3 Super Sleepy Mood !

No comments: