Saturday, February 4, 2012

:>

Had my Final Theory Test today ! Passed with a score of 47/50.
Honestly speaking, was whining all the way coz of FTT.
Didn't really studied very hard for it but I did over 200+ practice questions uh!
Luckily I passed. I dunwan to fail. I wanna drive a car asap! Call me a tomboy, Idc!
I think theory very boring & hard to understand ah! Like the half-clutch and handbrake thingy!
Thus I'm happy I've completed my theory part! Left with practical test! yays, like excited only.
And yahh! Got my 'paper license' and thus I can start my driving lesson anytime! yipeeee! :)
I hope my intern wun clash. I hope I can pass my driving asap as well! Oh wells, I'll try my best!
These few days I feel very fortunate uh! Actually I'm not that pitiful after all! Stay positive in life!
At least I've my friends with me. Lets not say all of them will be there for me, but its okay. HAHA
Thats life! Life's unfair, but life's like this. I'm in it, and so are you you you and you! :)
ANNYEONG~

No comments: