Thursday, March 22, 2012

:/

- A Random Post -
Do you hate yourself being emotional at times?
Be it you, yourself getting unhappy or got influenced by others.
I hate it when I get emotional for no reasons. I bet you have this experience too.
I hate the feeling when you wanted so much to make someone happy, but you can't.
Somethings, Somehow, Sometimes, There's a limit to what I can do.
I hate to see my friends unhappy. Very. I get affected easily. Very easily.
I want them to know I'm always here. Always here for them to share their joy or tears.
Although I cannot turn back time, but at least they know that they are not alone.
Yes indeed, we always have regrets in life. Its life. That's how humans work.
This is why we should always CHERISH those around us. Before they leave..
Oh wells, back to speaking about my internship? I guess 6mths is really very long :x
Not kidding. Time dun fly. I always wished that it will. HAHA. Working sucks.
Alrights, guess I'm gonna end this post here. Will blog soon when I've time..
"Whatever happens, move on your life with a smile." -xPiNG
ANNYEONG ~ SARANGHAEYO! :)

No comments: