Hi all ! If there are still people who reads my blog ! hahaha
Meet Mr Gingy ! :)
2012 ended badly for me. Why? Because of a few reasons.
Firstly, it would be having my first surgery in my 19 years of life.
Okay, lets not say surgery. Its called.. Biopsy. I just googled it. hahaha
Realised there are a lot of diff kinds of biopsy. OKAY NO. mine was just skin.
Yeah, didn't expect to enter a surgery room with 8 nurses around me and yeah..
It was scary, when you are in the room alone because mum didn't had the courage to come in.
Yup! But some nurses are nice. They kept asking me if I am alright, ask me don't move and all..
[ Btw, I am going to remove those stitches soon ! yayness but okay, quite afraid as well. ]
Next ! Blood test. I didn't had a chance to take my urine test (thank god) because I had menses.
Then.. will be receiving the final report from the doc. I guess it was considered the worst day.
Why? reason being, I kept thinking and pondering about the results. OH YA. forgot to mention..
The reason behind all these tests was because the doc suspect I had holes in my intestines.
That was also why my imagination became wild and also negative. but ohwells. lifemoveson.
Thus, on the day of the report. which falls on 12/12/12. Thank god everything was fine.
Doc said there was nothing serious. and all the tests went well. His suspicion wasn't valid.
WOW. Its the best news I ever received. Even though I was more prepared in the negative side.
Okay so.. imagine how many trips I have been there because of this that has happened? Ans: 3.
And issit the end? Ans: Nope. Next appointment is on 2/1/13 that is if the world doesn't end ~
Alright ! Thats about it ! Shall blog again soon :) ANNYEONG !
Alright ! Thats about it ! Shall blog again soon :) ANNYEONG !

No comments:
Post a Comment