Wednesday, September 15, 2010

hoho. yes. UT3 ended with Math paper.
kinda 'amazed' by Math UT, LOL!
Other UTs, I think not as bad. Yupxz.
tmr I'll be spending time outside in the sun !
dunnoe why, just kinda excited although the heat is killing me.
Alright, I know I posted this kinda late but ya..
look on the bright side ! at least.. I updated ! :D yay?

Two replies I wish to give, if you know who you are..
and you probably just passed by, please kindly read it.

Person 1:
You're making me lose hope in you day after day.
You don't show me anything that I wished and hope to see in you.
Instead, you're just making me dislike you even more. thanks uh.
You're a disappointment. Just a few more days, you shall leave my memories.
Don't ever let me see you or reappear in my life again. ANYEONG ! -.-

Person 2:
[reply you via msn soon]

If you're planning to leave my life, then why even enter it in the very first place?

No comments: