Person 1:
What makes you think others should make the first move.
I always thought you was naive, someone pure and harmless.
I realize I am wrong. You are not someone I knew, not anymore.
God knows what happened that made you like this.
I know, you want to be popular. Thats your motive.
You will nv get what you want because I won't be stupid enough to fall for it.
Book? then shouldn't you be BOOKING every single one of us?
You said you are busy. Eh hello ! We v free meh? If we can, why can't you?
Excuses. Come up with new excuses please. I'm getting sick of them.
Anws hey look, why not you BE THE ONE to start reflecting?
If you don't have the thoughts at all, then whats the point of asking?
and why not you be the one to ask instead?
All u r capable with is to assume. Please la, think of others too.
You are always looking at your own world. What about others?
Have you even thought of them? All you think is yourself.
PRACTICAL is what you want right? Alright, I will play along with you.
I think you need to at least START to think and reflect upon yourself.
DON'T ALWAYS THINK YOU ARE RIGHT & BLAME OTHERS.
I HAD ENOUGH. ENOUGH OF YOUR NONSENSE. SHOO! -.-
Don't make the wrong move and regret after that when everything else is too late.
The earth don't only revolve around you, it revolves around every single one of us.
Realize that soon, ya?
No comments:
Post a Comment