Wednesday, December 8, 2010

fuck my life, really.

Okay firstly, htm UT was a piece of shit. JUST ONE MORE MARK.
I COULD HAVE JUST GOT IT! YOU KNOW!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!???????!!!?!?!??!?!
didn't felt so pissed at first, because my htm faci was really cute.
She wanted me to talk to her like how I chatted with my friends. She even wrote that in my RJ.
Today, she saw me writing on a piece of paper regarding the debate..
and she told the class she going to bring more paper up for us as we needed them.
She then handled a stack of plain A4 size paper to me. Joke thing is that, she said:
"nah, I know you prefer writing on the paper then talking to me.." then she gave me sad face.
HAHA! and the previous time was that she told Tiff that I am more 'open' when she[Tiff] is around, and also mentioned that I don't talk to her[Faci] like how I did to others.
My faci so cute right? haha. She is a nice faci (: and that made my day. she calmed me a little.
then after that received M & N from Alex! woots. Yea, that was another thing that made me a
little happier. coz I got chocolates! haha. oh ya, thank him for the prawn crackers today!
then, discussed about the business concept with my team mates. They don't even freaking care.
WTF. that make me pissed after that. and guess what, I'm going to solo it ALONE ltr.
for the sake of my UT2 grades. I have to do it. Xia Ping, Hwaiting!!
uh huh, then ltr went to one stop to pay my school fees. WTF. that person asked me what is
the amount I'm paying. and bloody hell, how I know I have to memorize that?!
So I couldn't be bothered, left one stop without paying any shit. bad mood, so IDC.
On the way home, I was in a not-so-good mood, but I thought messaging someone will be a
good idea, but god knows, we ended up like shit as well. Can't be bothered to continue, so I said
BYE. -.- well, I guess I'm so going to make myself happier later! kns. today seriously lousy day.
TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER. AND I'M SO GOING TO HOPE FOR THE BEST ! ~_~"

-The awesome pineapple will work hard from today onwards. esp. FA

No comments: