Its okay, watever u do wun affect me. oh yea, you know.. I'm no longer a kid.
like what someone said before "its okay if you dun cherish me, others will."
Don't you think this is freaking true? oh well, I will live better with someone else.
tmr is friday, and then one last week of sch.. omg, next week gonna go try my uniform size.
Gosh, I dunwan to wear tight fitting clothes T_T I HAVE NO CHOICE.
aigooooooo ~ today is the dateline for the concept proposal. Well, I think..
I'm the one in my grp who gave a damn to it. No one even bothers even it concerns UT2.
Tiff said: "Maybe because they know YOU WILL DO IT." well I knw its possible, BUT !
WHAT CAN I DO? SLACK WITH THEM? fuck, and when I try to tell them abt it..
even by acting as if I nv even started anything.. THEY DIDN'T EVEN GIVE A DAMN.
they are pissing me off. they better nt push me too far. I swear I'm going to write an email.
this is nt even fair when THE ENTIRE BUSINESS CONCEPT IS I DO ONE AND THEN I
HAVE TO SHARE MY GRADES WITH U. FUCK. I HAD ENOUGH.
ask you all to stay back, tell me gt work. knn. you think I v free issit? -.-" zz
I AM SPEECHLESS WITH MY GRP. GOSH, FINALLY ITS WEEK 9. END EARLIER PLS.
damn, I really need to go kbox and sing my heart out! I am tired of school & responsibilities!
-The awesome spikey pineapple is on the verge of blasting her head off.
No comments:
Post a Comment