Sunday, January 23, 2011

:/

the awesome picture that describes how I feel today ! LOL .
the thing about us is, we look as if we are always happy . but it may not seem the same .
oh well, I just found another person who is exactly similar to me . but somehow when I came to
know more abt this person, I felt the urge to cry . this is because I can feel what she's feeling .
exactly and totally the same . oh well, what to do . this is our character . we were born like this.
we cry when we really cmi . but if we could, we would tolerate the tears and keep them inside .
hmmm, what to do . this is indeed quite sad . no one knows how you feel .Except urself .
but still on the bright side, at least we looked strong to others . At least we looked happy 24hrs.
at least this can make ppl feel that they have someone to look upon when they needed someone .
probably this is why we can be good friends to others but bad lovers .

-I'm not trying to be emo ; but just stating the facts .

No comments: